One ingredient, a world of possibilities. Let us show you what you can do with a DENNY mushroom. Hint: it’s wildly tasty! Add goodness to every meal with our DENNY recipes.
Exotic Mushroom BruschettaServes: 4-6Prep time: 5 minutesCook time: 5-10 minutes
100g goat's cheese (chevin style)
200g DENNY Exotic Mushrooms
Fresh baguette, sourdough or your favourite loaf
2 cloves garlic, crushed
60ml olive oil
1 handful chives, finely chopped
1 tsp chilli flakes
2 Tbsp sour cream
Sea salt flakes
- Slice bread into six 1cm slices.
- Combine crushed garlic with olive oil and mix. Place slices on a rack on top of a baking sheet.
- Brush the slices with the garlic olive oil and bake in the oven at 180°C for 5-10 minutes until golden brown.
- Break up goat's cheese into a medium sized bowl. Add roughly 1 Tbsp chopped chives, the chilli flakes, season well with salt and pepper and finally, add the sour cream. Mix well and set aside.
- Slice exotic mushrooms into bite size pieces.
- Fry in a hot pan with a drizzle of olive oil. Season the mushrooms well.
- Assemble your bruschetta by topping the crunchy bread with a generous smear of goat's cheese mix. Spoon over a pile of exotic mushrooms and finish with a sprinkle of chives.
- Serve straight away while the mushrooms are warm.