One ingredient, a world of possibilities. Let us show you what you can do with a DENNY mushroom. Hint: it’s wildly tasty! Add goodness to every meal with our DENNY recipes.
Mushroom, Spinach & Tomato Alfredo PastaServes: 4Prep time: 5 minutesCook time: 20 minutes
350g short pasta of choice
1 Tbsp olive oil
250g Denny Portabellini mushrooms, sliced
2 cloves garlic, minced
1-2 fresh chillies, seeds removed and sliced
300 cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
200g baby spinach
1 x 400g Denny Alfredo Pasta Sauce
Fresh basil, for serving
Parmesan shavings, for serving
- Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil and cook pasta according to package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- Fry mushrooms in a drizzle of olive oil. Season.
- Add garlic and chilli and cook for a minute.
- Add cherry tomatoes and spinach and cook until the cherry tomatoes are lightly blistered and the spinach has wilted.
- Pour in Denny Alfredo Pasta Sauce and stir. Bring to a simmer.
- Add in cooked pasta and toss to combine. Season to taste.
- Serve pasta topped with fresh basil and shavings of parmesan cheese.