One ingredient, a world of possibilities. Let us show you what you can do with a DENNY mushroom. Hint: it’s wildly tasty! Add goodness to every meal with our DENNY recipes.
Thai Green Vegetable CurryServes: 4-6Prep time: 15 minutesCook time: 15 minutes
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 onion, sliced
80g / 5 Tbsp Thai green curry paste
2 Tbsp fresh ginger, grated
400ml coconut milk
250ml vegetable stock
100g green beans, trimmed and halved
100g baby corn, sliced
100g red bell pepper, sliced
100g sugar snap peas, sliced
200g Denny White Button Mushrooms, sliced
2 Tbsp soy sauce
1 Tbsp lime juice
50g mung bean sprouts
- Heat olive oil in a large pot or buffet casserole. Add the onion and cook until slightly softened. Add the curry paste and ginger. Cook until fragrant.
- Pour in the coconut milk and vegetable stock. Bring to a simmer.
- Add the green beans, baby corn, bell pepper, snap peas and Denny mushrooms. Simmer until the veggies are just tender but retain some bite.
- Season with soy sauce and lime juice. Taste to adjust seasoning.
- Serve over a bed of white rice with a scattering of fresh basil and a fresh squeeze of lime juice.