One ingredient, a world of possibilities. Let us show you what you can do with a DENNY mushroom. Hint: it’s wildly tasty! Add goodness to every meal with our DENNY recipes.
Denny Tomato Basil Seafood PotServes: 4Prep time: 30 minutesCook time: 20 minutes
2 Tbsp olive oil
1 onion, diced
1 fennel bulb, thinly sliced
4 cloves garlic, sliced
200g any Denny Mushrooms, sliced
½ tsp chilli flakes
250ml fish stock
1 x 400g Denny Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce
±250g firm white fish, cut into large cubes
±250g prawns, deveined
±500g mussels, scrubbed & debearded
Fresh dill, for garnish
Lemon wedges, for serving
Crusty toasted bread, for serving
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot with a lid.
- Add the onion, fennel and garlic. Cook until softened but not browned.
- Add the Denny Mushrooms and chilli flakes. Sauté briefly.
- Stir in the stock and Denny Tomato and Basil Pasta Sauce. Bring to a simmer.
- Nestle the pieces of fish into the simmering stew.
- Layer the prawns on top of the fish and then finally the mussels.
- Place the lid on the pot and allow the seafood to cook for about 3 minutes.
- Shake and agitate the pot until the seafood is cooked through and the mussels have opened.
- Discard any mussels that do not open.
- Spoon the stew into shallow bowls.
- Scatter generously with dill and squeeze over some fresh lemon juice.
- Serve with lightly charred crusty bread for dipping.