One ingredient, a world of possibilities. Let us show you what you can do with a DENNY mushroom. Hint: it’s wildly tasty! Add goodness to every meal with our DENNY recipes.
Jan Braai’s Sweet & Sour Chicken WingsServes: 4Prep time: 15 minutesCook time: 30 minutes
About 12 chicken wings
1 packet Denny cook in sauce Sweet and sour flavour
Spring onions and sesame seeds for garnishing
- Place the chicken wings in your potjie, pour over the Denny Sweet & Sour Cook-in Sauce and cover with the lid.
- Let the pot gently simmer on the coals for about 30 minutes until the chicken is cooked all the way through.
- Remove the cooked chicken wings from the sauce, keep the sauce in the pot, place into a hinged grid and braai over warm coals until they start to get colour, the skin becomes crispy and the sauce a bit sticky.
- While you are braaing this, gently let the sauce in the pot keep on simmering until the sauce is thick and sticky.
- Serve the wings hot, garnished with spring onions and sesame seeds and the sauce for dipping.