One ingredient, a world of possibilities. Let us show you what you can do with a DENNY mushroom. Hint: it’s wildly tasty! Add goodness to every meal with our DENNY recipes.
One Pot WonderServes: 4Prep time: 10 minutesCook time: 25 minutes
1 x DENNY Honey & Mustard Cook-In Sauce
4 large free-range chicken thighs
200g streaky bacon
2 carrots, sliced
2 celery stalks, sliced
2 medium leeks, sliced
2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
125ml dry white wine
150g green beans, cut in half
150g DENNY Portabellini Mushrooms, cut in half
Freshly ground black pepper
Fresh flat-leaf parsley for serving
- In a large casserole pot, add a drizzle of olive oil and brown the chicken thighs well, skin side down. Remove from the pot and set aside.
- In the residual oil, fry the bacon until it begins to crisp. Add the carrots, celery, leeks and garlic. Sauté until the veggies soften slightly. Add the white wine and simmer until reduced by half.
- Add the browned chicken thighs back to the pot along with the green beans and fresh mushrooms.
- Pour over the DENNY Honey & Mustard Cook-In Sauce and make sure everything is well coated.
- Simmer with the lid on for another 15 minutes until the chicken is cooked through. Adjust seasoning if necessary.
- Serve your chicken and vegetables on a bed of wild rice or as is for a low-carb meal. Garnish with fresh flat-leaf parsley before serving.